Xiaomi’s Mi 6 may still be only available in China, however, it’s there are enough leaks that suggest that a Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is in the making.
The recently leaked spy shots of the protective case of Mi 6 Plus along side Mi 6 confirms that the new device will be slightly larger than the current flagship Xiaomi Mi 6.
In temrs of specifications, Mi 6 Plus will be an upgraded version of Mi 6 and is supposed to come with Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM, 5.7″ display and will be powered by a 4050 mAH battery. Mi 6 Plus is also expected to skip the 3.5mm headphone jack anmd will still carry the dual camera setup at the back like the Mi 6.[wpsm_ads1 float=”none”]
The sources report that couple of factors like issue with design and non-avaialblity of Snapdragon 835 processor caused the delay in the launch of Mi 6 Plus. However, both being resolved now we can expect the phone to be launched around the of July. In terms of pricing Mi 6 Plus is expected to be priced at 2,999 Yuan or $440.
Meanwhile Xiaomi is also gearing up to launch the Mi 6 in India in themonth of July.
Xiaomi Mi 6 specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Splash resistant
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 145.17x 70.49×7.45 mm; Weight: 168g / 182g (ceramic)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh (typical) / 3250mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging
Let us know what you think of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus!