Vivo has launched its latest flagship in India. The Vivo X21 comes with a USP of being the first device in India that comes with under display fingerprint scanner. It comes with a 90.3% screen to body ratio and a display with iPhone X like notch and 19:9 aspect ratio.
The phone was first launched in China as Vivo X21UD in March this year and later on, made to a few other markets in Asia before officially launching in India. Incidentally, it is one of the first few phones eligible for Android P Beta.
Vivo X21 price in India, launch offers
The Vivo X21 price in India is set at Rs. 35,990 and is available only in Black color exclusively on Flipkart and Vivo online store in India.
Vivo X21 launch offers on Flipkart include :
- Extra Rs. 3,000 off on regular exchange
- 5 percent cashback on SBI credit cards
- no-cost EMI up to 12 months on all credit cards
Vivo X21 specifications
The Vivo X21 comes with a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch and 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 with A.I features powered by dedicated Qualcomm AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip along with the Snapdragon 660.
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 AIE 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, AI HDR
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm; Weight: 156.2g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh (typical) battery with fast charging