Vivo has announced its latest flagship smartphone the Vivo V9 in India. The Vivo V9 comes with a near bezel less 6.3-inch Full HD+ (2280×1080) display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 24-megapixel front camera, a Qualcomm Snap dragon 650 processor, dual rear camera and an iPhone X like notch.
The Vivo V9 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box and has AI-integration on both the front and rear cameras. V9 comes with only one configuration of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The Vivo V9 price in India is Rs. 22,990 and will retail at both offline and online channels starting next month.
Vivo V9 pre-orders, release date, launch offers
The company has announced that Vivo V9 is up for pre-booking on Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM and Vivo E-Store. As a pre-booking offer on Vivo V9, the company is offering one-time screen replacement warranty, additional discount of Rs. 2,000, and no-cost EMIs, if booked before 2nd April.
Vivo V9 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The V9 is available in Pearl Black, Champagne Gold and Sapphire Blue colors. To buy Vivo V9 you can head over to Amazon, Flipkart, PaytM or Vivo E-Store and pre-order the phone. Offline sales with start from 2nd April.[irp posts=”6631″ name=”Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus : Top Galaxy S9 Features”]
The Vivo V9 is one of the many upcoming Android phones that will have an iPhone X like notch, however it is the implementation and the software optimization that makes the difference. What are your thoughts about the Vivo V9 ? Let us know in the comments below.