Vivo today launched an energetic blue colour variant of its V7+smartphone in India. The Vivo V7+ is priced at Rs. 21,990, V7+ will be available in stores on November 15th, 2017 onwards. The customers can pre-book the all-new V7+ exclusively on Amazon.in from 10th –14th November 2017. The device is currently available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colour in the market.
Vivo V7+ Specifications
- 5.9-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with a dedicated microSD card slot
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 24MP Front camera with Selfie flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS,
- 3225Ah battery with fast charging
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India, said, “We are excited to bring our V7+ flagship in another stylish ‘Energetic Blue’ colour variant that complements the energetic personality of our young and fashion-conscious consumers. The superior features of V7+ along with the new colour gives consumer more reasons to click perfect selfies and flaunt their phones in style too.”
Buy Vivo V7+ Energetic Blue
The Vivo V7+ was available in 2 color variants; Matte Black and Champagne Gold, today the company has announced the availability of its third variant. The Vivo V7+ Energetic blue is priced at Rs. 21,990, V7+ will be available in stores on November 15th, 2017 onwards. The customers can pre-book the all-new V7+ exclusively on Amazon.in from 10th –14th November 2017.