LG has launched the successor of the LG Q6 in India. The LG Q6 was launched last month and the LG Q6+ which will be available across all leading retail outlet stores starting 20th September 2017. The Q6+ has the key features of the LG Q6 like features such as 18:9 widescreen, facial recognition, however, comes with minor hardware enhancements.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer- LG Electronics India said, “The new LG Q6+ sets the benchmark in bringing the best of technology at an accessible price point to the consumers in India. Now more than ever, mobile devices are at the center of consumers’ lives as they look for a synthesis of usability and best technology and Q6+ is sure to offer them the same.”
The LG Q6+ features a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display in the LG Q6+ with its 18:9 aspect ratio and offers more options in the budget Bezel less smartphones.
In terms of the upgrades, the LG Q6+ comes with a 4GB RAM and 64 GB in-built storage while the Q6 features a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and supports up to 2TB of memory expansion via a microSD card.
LG Q6+ Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- Camera: Rear 13MP Standard Angle / Front 5MP Wide Angle
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: 4G VoLTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB Type-B 2.0
- Colors: Astro Black and Ice Platinum
LG Q6+ Price in India
The LG Q6+ is priced at Rs. 17,990/- and is exclusively available on Amazon India from today onwards while LG Q6 will continue to retail on Amazon at INR 14,990 exclusively. LG is also offering a 1 time free screen replacement within 6 months of purchase.