Intex Technologies today launched the successor of Cloud Q11 smartphone. The new smartphone comes enabled with features like VoLTE support and Selfie flash. The Intex Cloud Q11 4g is priced at Rs. 6,190, the new Intex Cloud Q11 4G will be available exclusively via Amazon India in champagne gold colour.
The Intex Cloud Q11 4g comes with a big and brighter screen size of 5.5-inch HD, IPS display of 1280 x 720. The device is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V processor along with a 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM and 32GB expandable memory. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS and weighs 175gms.
The smartphone is bundled with value-added services and unique key features that will offer users a seamless experience of using a smartphone, says Intex. The company has included features such as ‘LFTY’ – a single destination to explore endless possibilities like music, news, video and more, ‘Tap and Buy’ which simplifies the user’s online shopping experience by the use of artificial intelligence. It lets users compare prices of products across different e-commerce sites, with just a single tap. MiFon Security and Vistoso are two other features that enhances the utility of the smartphone.
The handset sports an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a LED flash. Connectivity options include 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS/ A-GPS, 4G with VoLTE, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Intex Cloud Q11 4G specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 153×77.5×10.3mm; Weight: 175.4g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery