Chinese smart wearables maker Huami has launched its latest smartwatch, the Huami Amazfit GTR in India. The watch sports a Corning gorilla glass 3 protected 1.39-inch AMOLED display and offers an up to 24 day-long battery life.
Its key features include BioTracker PPG optical heart rate sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis Geomagnetic sensor, Pressure sensor, Ambient Light sensor, 50 meters water-resistant, app notifications, incoming calls, among others. The company has only launched Amazfit GTR in a single 47.2mm size in India, though it also has a 42mm model that is yet to make its way to the Indian market.
Huami Amazfit GTR price and availability in India
The price of Huami Amazfit GTR in India is set at Rs. 10,999 and will be sold exclusively through Flipkart and Myntra starting September 12th. It is available in different colour options like – Cherry Blossom Pink, Moonlight White, Starry Black, and Tan, etc. The watch comes in three different variations titanium, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy.
Huami Amazfit GTR specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, AF Coating
- Supports Android 5.0 and above, iO S10.0 and above
- BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor,6-Axis Accelerometer , 3 Axial Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Ambient Light Brightness Sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm; Weight: 36g (aluminum alloy), 48g (stainless steel), 40g (titanium metal)
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- 410mAh LiPo battery with up to 24-days battery life with normal use, up to 74 days in basic watch mode
Commenting on the launch, Mark Mao, Vice President of Overseas Business, Huami said: We have recently received an overwhelming response around the launch of Amazfit Bip Lite and Verge Lite from the Indian market. To continue the momentum among the Indian customers, we are elated to announce the launch of the most awaited product line – Amazfit GTR. It is one of our latest innovations in the smartwatch wearable categories with distinctive and stylish look and display. The Amazfit GTR is equipped with some exciting advanced functionalities for fitness as well as fashion conscious millennials. The Indian market has always accepted us with great trust, and we are looking forward to receive the same healthy response from the market again.”