Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is planning to launch the Honor 8 Pro in India soon. The smartphone was first announced in April 2017 in China and has dual camera setup as its highlight. Huawei, however, has not confirmed the launch date as yet.
Honor 8 Pro price in India
Honor 8 was launched in India at Rs. 28,000 in October 2016. The Honor 8 Pro is priced at EUR 549 and may be priced around the same price in India too.
The Chinese smartphone maker has made some really good camera phones. The Honor 6X was the best budget-centric camera phone while Honor 8 and Huawei P9 have received rave reviews in their respective segments.
Honor 8 Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 * 1440 pixels) Quad HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 4k video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157 x 77.50 x 6.97mm; Weight: 184g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
Expressing his thoughts on Huawei’s continuous innovation, Mr. Allen Wang (Director, Product Center, Huawei India Consumer Business Group) said, “In this industry, we need to constantly innovate to serve our customers better. Our focus is to bridge innovation and technology, create an elite ecosystem of industry visionaries and offer products that significantly enhance the way people connect with one another. Our success, which is backed by three pillars – passion, collective wisdom and meaningful innovation, has made us one of the top three global smartphone brands. As a part of our strategy, we will leverage on our innovations to shape the next era of consumer technology.”