Just before the year ends, Gionee has announced a new phone the Gionee M2017 with the top of the line specs. The phone might be called M2017 but has been released in 2016. It extends Gionee’s Marathon battery device range.
Gionee M2017 Specifications
- 1 Gionee M2017 Specifications
- 2 Best 4G VoLTE phones under Rs. 5000
- 3 Asus ZenWatch 3 Smartwatch Launched in India
- 4 Best Android Smartphone of 2016
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is Coming to India in January
- 6 These Xiaomi Phones To Receive Android Nougat Update
- 7 Nokia Flagship Device May Come With Snapdragon 835 and 6 GB RAM
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
As the name suggests the M2017, is from the Marathon series phones from Gionee and it highlights the trends in the smartphone industry that we will see in 2017. A massive battery, Dual camera setup and the dual-curved display. The Gionee M2017 comes with a 5.7-inches dual-curved AMOLED display with 2K resolution.
It houses a 1.95 GHz Snapdragon 653 chipset and 6GB RAM. It comes in two variants based on internal storage, one with 128GB and another one with 256GB internal storage.
It houses a dual-camera setup on the back with a 12MP and 13MP sensor with optical zoom along with an 8MP selfie shooter at the front. There is a fingerprint sensor as well located on the front of the M2017.
Another highlight of Gionee M2017 is its mammoth battery pack or in fact two of them here as well. There are 2 batteries of 3500 mAh installed parallel to control charging temperature and increased safety. The Gionee M2017 comes with 24W fast charging support and has reverse charging feature to help charge other devices too.