Fast cellular data connectivity is still major issue globally. Connectivity gets impacted largely when you’re travelling abroad and this is the particular reason we see a lot of people searching for a WiFi zone. Facebook had come out with this feature last year that helps
Facebook had come out with this feature last year that helps useres locate a WiFi spot near them and was available only in select few countries. Now this feature is being made available everywhere globally.
How to search for WiFi Hotspots using Facebook ?
- 1 How to search for WiFi Hotspots using Facebook ?
- 2 Also Read:
- 3 Best Tempered Glass Screen Protectors For LG G6
- 4 True Bezel-Less Phones to Watch Out For in 2017
- 5 Best Mechanical Keyboards For Mac
- 6 Surface Phone May Come With A Foldable Screen
- 7 Best Mi 6 Cases
- 8 Best OnePlus 5 Cases
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
This feature is only available on native Android or iOS apps. As of right now this feature is not available on mobile web version, hence you need to have the relevant Facebook App installed to access this feature.
To find Wi-Fi hotspots, follow the below mentioned steps :
- Open your Facebook app
- Click on “More” tab
- Scroll down and click on “Find Wi-Fi” tab
It would then let you find the nearest hotspots on map and information about the location offering WiFi service.