Corsair has launched it’s new RGB backlit gaming mouse in India. The Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming mouse is a right handed mouse that has swappable thumb grips and lets you choose between three thumb grip styles for a tailored fit.
The Glaive RGB gaming mouse comes with a 16,000 DPI sensor and has 6 buttons in all. These buttons can be mapped using Corsair’s software. The DPI can also be adjusted using a dedicated button. The Glaive RGB gaming mouse has a 1000Hz/1ms refresh rate for reduced lag/ response time for each input by the gamer.
Another highlight of the mouse is its customizable RGB lights. Although fairly common among the gaming devices, however, it also lets you save your preferred lighting effects, macros and DPI settings.
[mlink subhd=”Also Read” link=”https://gadgetscanner.in/best-rgb-mechanical-keyboards/”]Best RGB Mechanical Keyboards[/mlink]
Also, the mouse comes with interchangeable grip covers for added customization options. The scroll wheel along with certain other pieces are made of aluminum adding to the durability.
Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse is priced at Rs 6,499 in India.
- Contoured shape
- Custom, gaming grade 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Interchangeable thumb grips
- Onboard profile storage
- Surface calibration tuning utility
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Dynamic multicolor three-zone backlighting
- Aluminum scroll wheel with rubber grip
- Ultrafast 1ms lag-free game play