ZTE announced their new smartphone Blade A2 Plus, in India a few days back. During the launch, it was announced that the phone will be sold exclusively on Flipkart. ZTE Blade A2 Plus is priced at Rs. 11,999 and is available in Gold and Grey colour options.
Why buy ZTE Blade A2 Plus?
ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass on the top and is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with 32GB of onboard storage and supports expandable storage via microSD and runs Android Marshmallow out of the box.
It also comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and full HD video recording and an 8-megapixel front facing camera.
The highlight of the device is its big 5,000mAh battery that comes with fast charging. ZTE claims that the battery is good enough to last for two days. Impressive isn’t it!
The Blade A2 Plus boasts a metal body and comes with a fingerprint scanner for security. It supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB 2.0 and USB OTG.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging