As promised Xiaomi has launched its bezel-less smartphone Mi Mix 2 in India. This phone was recently launched in China on 1tth September and has been able to make way to India unlike the first generation Mi Mix or many other Xiaomi flagships.
Xiaomi which has been really successful with in budget Android devices had been vary of launching a premium smartphones in India. This was accepted by company’s ex-VP Hugo Barra as well in a few interviews.
Talking about the device, the Mi Mix 2 comes with a 5.99-inch, full-screen, bezel-less display display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB of RAM.
Mi Mix 2 comes with 12-megapixel dual rear camera setup and a 5-megapixel front camera with is located at the “chin” of the device. The phone comes with a ceramic body and also has a custom earpiece on the front located at top.
Mi Mix 2 Specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
Mi Mix 2 Price in India
Xiaomi has priced the phone pretty aggressively. The Mi Mix 2 is priced at Rs. 35,999 in India where it directly competes with other flagship smartphones.
Buy Mi Mix 2 In India
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes in Black color and will be exclusively available online on Flipkart and mi.com starting October 17th. Mi Home and offline retail stores offline will be able to sell the phone from the first November first week. Xiaomi is also offering 0% interest EMI scheme across all the platforms.