South Korean Tech company, LG has just announced its latest flagship smartphone the LG G6 at the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Thankfully this time it is not the modular phone like the last years G5. LG decided to stay away from the gimmicky design. The LG G6 is a classy and elegant looking smartphone and indeed is going to be one of most sought after device of 2017.
LG G6, ladies, and gentlemen is a shiny, polished and an attractive piece of tech that comes with 2 pieces of Gorilla Glass that are encased in metal band adding strength to the device and ensures that there is little or no damage from corner drops.
Here a quick round up of the LG G6 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0, Google Assistant
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K video recording, 71-degree-wide angle lens, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
One of the highlights of LG G6 is its beautiful 5.7-inch Quad HD screen and its unique 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone comes with an 80% screen-to-body ratio with almost no bezels. To protect such a beautiful device that has almost no bezels, you need to ensure that you’ve got the best cases and covers for LG G6.