Apple is rumored to be getting ready to release a smaller 4 inch iPhone dubber as iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 in the month of March 2016. The upcoming iPhone 5se looks a lot like the current iPhone 6 but smaller in size.
Its rumored that the apple may also reveal Apple Watch 2 or at least new set of accessories in the same event. According to a report by 9to5mac, the new phone’s case will mostly be almost same as that of the iPhone 5s, and the inside’s will be somewhere between those of the iPhone 6 and the 6s, according to the same report.
It may come with rounded edges and 2.5D curved glass — but it a noticeably smaller display. iPhone 5se comes with an iPhone 5s like design featuring iPhone 6 features and is likely to miss out on is 3D Touch, which was just introduced with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus last September, and will likely remain exclusive to Apple’s high-end devices which may remain a part of next few variations of iPhones atleast.
Sources have provided the following list of “iPhone 5se” upgrades over the 5s:
- The chamfered, shiny edges have been replaced with curved glass like on the iPhone 6 and 6s lines
- The same 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera systems from the iPhone 6
- Support for larger panoramas and autofocus for video recording
- Barometer for tracking elevation in the Health app
- An NFC chip for Apple Pay
- The A8 and M8 chips from the iPhone 6
- Bluetooth 4.2, VoLTE, and 802.11ac WiFi chips from the iPhone 6s
- Live Photos from the iPhone 6s
- Same Silver, Space Gray, Gold, & Rose Gold color options as the 6s line
Although not much is clear about the iPad air 3 but it can have a definite upgrade to force touch technology while retaining the pencil input system. We expect more details to come out in the coming days, so stayed for more valid information about the both the devices.