We all hoped that Nokia should come back and recently heard that Nokia is planning to launch a flagship device with Snapdragon 835 and 6GB RAM. Now it seems that not one or two, HMD Global is planning to launch as many as 6-7 Nokia branded phones in 2017.
According to a recent leak, a slide from a distributor presentation, HMD Global plans to launch Nokia Android Phones across various segments from low-end, mid-range and high-end flagship devices. We can also expect a near stock Android experience in collaboration with Google on these phones, which again is a pleasant news.
Nokia is expected to launch its first set of devices during the ongoing CES 2017 in Vegas, USA. The highly rumoured and talked about Nokia D1 (Nokia D1C) and Nokia E1 are expected to be unveiled as Nokia’s comeback devices. Both the smartphones are tipped to be mid-range devices.
The Nokia E1 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 600 series processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. Another phone that is tipped to be introduced at MWC is the flagship Nokia P that is said to be powered by the recently launched Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 6GB of RAM, and a 23-megapixel rear camera with Zeiss lens.
- 1 Best 4G VoLTE phones under Rs. 10000
- 2 How to update Android 7.0 Nougat on OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3
- 3 Best Android Smartphone of 2016
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is Coming to India in January
- 5 Lenovo P2 With 5100mAh Battery to Launch in India Soon
- 6 Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017), A5 (2017) and A7 (2017) Announced