ZTE has announced that it will launch its new smartphone in India on 3rd February 2017. The company has already started sending out media invites as well as launched teasers on social media sites.
ZTE says Hello Again, India! pic.twitter.com/gQTZk0fFxV
— sachin batra (@sachin_batra71) January 29, 2017
According to the teaser released on twitter by ZTE Terminal India CMO in India Mr. Sachin Batra, the upcoming smartphone will have an “impressive design and battery”. Although the name of the device was not revealed, however, the upcoming phone could be Blade A2 Plus which was originally introduced last year in China and boasts a whopping 5000mAh battery.
The design of the back panel shown in the teaser also matches with the one on Blade A2 Plus. Here are the ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Lollipop) with Mifavor 3.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Gold and Silver colors
Earlier, ZTE showcased its entire line-up of upcoming devices including smartphones, wearables, enterprise solutions and IoT products at BRICS India 2016. The company had said that it will be launching as many as 6 smartphones ranging from Rs. 5999 to Rs. 39,999 in 2017.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.