Xiaomi’s Mi 6 may still be only available in China, however, it’s there are enough leaks that suggest that a Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is in the making.
The recently leaked spy shots of the protective case of Mi 6 Plus along side Mi 6 confirms that the new device will be slightly larger than the current flagship Xiaomi Mi 6.
In temrs of specifications, Mi 6 Plus will be an upgraded version of Mi 6 and is supposed to come with Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM, 5.7″ display and will be powered by a 4050 mAH battery. Mi 6 Plus is also expected to skip the 3.5mm headphone jack anmd will still carry the dual camera setup at the back like the Mi 6.[wpsm_ads1 float=”none”]
The sources report that couple of factors like issue with design and non-avaialblity of Snapdragon 835 processor caused the delay in the launch of Mi 6 Plus. However, both being resolved now we can expect the phone to be launched around the of July. In terms of pricing Mi 6 Plus is expected to be priced at 2,999 Yuan or $440.
Meanwhile Xiaomi is also gearing up to launch the Mi 6 in India in themonth of July.
Xiaomi Mi 6 specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Splash resistant
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 145.17x 70.49×7.45 mm; Weight: 168g / 182g (ceramic)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh (typical) / 3250mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging
Let us know what you think of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus!
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.