Vivo today has launched the Vivo V7 in India. It is a stripped down variant of the Vivo V7+ that was launched in September. The highlight of V7 is its 24MP selfie and 16MP rear camera.
The Vivo V7 comes with a 5.77-inch 1440 x 720 pixels display with FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Like the Vivo V7+ (Review) it comes with a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, Face Beauty 7.0, Face unlock and Portrait mode and a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash.
The V7 comes with the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor that powers the V7+. The Vivo V7 comes with 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 coupled with 4GB RAM and has 32GB inbuilt storage that can be further expanded via a microSD card. It runs on Android Nougat out of the box and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Kent Cheng, CEO, Vivo India, said, “Vivo has always endeavoured to provide the best-in-class performance, especially when it comes to selfie camera capabilities. With the launch of V7, we are offering consumers another compelling proposition featuring an excellent camera and powerful performance at a competitive price point.”
Vivo V7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
Buy Vivo V7
You can buy Vivo V7 India in Champagne Gold and Matte Black color options and it will be available at all retail stores from November 25th, 2017 and can be pre-booked on Flipkart exclusively from November 20th, 2017 onwards. As far as the launch offers on Vivo V7 are concerned, an additional 5% cashback offer is available for customers using HDFC Credit & Debit cards to pre-book V7. The customer can also avail Rs.2000 off on an exchange of their old smartphone.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.