Vivo today launched an energetic blue colour variant of its V7+smartphone in India. The Vivo V7+ is priced at Rs. 21,990, V7+ will be available in stores on November 15th, 2017 onwards. The customers can pre-book the all-new V7+ exclusively on Amazon.in from 10th –14th November 2017. The device is currently available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colour in the market.
Vivo V7+ Specifications
- 5.9-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with a dedicated microSD card slot
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 24MP Front camera with Selfie flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS,
- 3225Ah battery with fast charging
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India, said, “We are excited to bring our V7+ flagship in another stylish ‘Energetic Blue’ colour variant that complements the energetic personality of our young and fashion-conscious consumers. The superior features of V7+ along with the new colour gives consumer more reasons to click perfect selfies and flaunt their phones in style too.”
Buy Vivo V7+ Energetic Blue
The Vivo V7+ was available in 2 color variants; Matte Black and Champagne Gold, today the company has announced the availability of its third variant. The Vivo V7+ Energetic blue is priced at Rs. 21,990, V7+ will be available in stores on November 15th, 2017 onwards. The customers can pre-book the all-new V7+ exclusively on Amazon.in from 10th –14th November 2017.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.