The moment most of the Nokia fans were waiting for has arrived. Amazon in India has started accepting registrations for the first ever sale of Nokia 6 in the country. HMD Global had launched the Nokia 6, 5 and 3 running on Android in India on 13th June however the smartphone will be made available for sale on August 23, almost 75 days after the launch.
Nokia 6 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera; 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery
- Black, Silver and Blue color variants
Nokia 6 Sale Offers
Nokia 6 is priced at Rs. 14,999 and offers near stock android experience. If you’re still looking for reasons to buy the Nokia 6, there are a handful of offers up for grabs during the first sale day.
- Amazon Prime Member will get a cashback of Rs 1,000 on registration of Nokia 6
- Nokia 6 customers will be given a discount on Kindle App and Rs 300 for Kindle eBook
- Vodafone is offering 45GB data for 5 months
- In addition to buying Nokia 6 smartphones, users will get a MakeMyTrip coupon of Rs 2,500.
How to Buy Nokia 6 Online at Amazon India
Remember you can only participate in the sale if you have done prior registration. You can do the Nokia 6 online booking registration for its first sale in India by following the simple steps below:
- Log in to Amazon.in account
- You can always sign up for Amazon Prime, in case you have not. You’ll get priority benefits
- Click “Nokia 6 Flash Sale Registration“
- Do not forget to check your email for a confirmation email from Amazon
- Check this page on 23rd August for Nokia 6 Flash sale
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.