Xiaomi today has announced a Pro version of Redmi 3 smartphone. This device is basically an upgrade to Redmi 3 with noticeable enhancements is that the Redmi 3 pro has a fingerprint sensor and has 3GB RAM 32GB storage capacity.
This device comes in Gray, Silver and Gold colour and will go on sale in China starting April 6th. Other key specifications are same as the Redmi 3. Redmi 3 Pro has a 5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by a Snapdragon 616 chipset along with Adreno 405 GPU & 3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
On the imaging front, it has 13MP rear and 5MP front camera and the device is powered by same massive 4100 mAh battery. Redmi Note 3 Pro comes with expandable memory through a hybrid sim slot which otherwise can house dual sim with 4G connectivity. Other regular connectivity features are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONAS.
Redmi 3 Pro is priced at 899 Yuan ($140) or Rs 9000. We have got no word about its launch outside China, however stay tuned and we will keep you updated.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- SIM Card Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Rear-Camera: 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Front-Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 144g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4100mAh
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.