ZTE backed Nubia has launched its latest smartphone the Nubia Z17 Mini in India today. The Z17 Mini was first launched in China in the April and is the success to the Z11 mini that was launched last year. The Z17 Mini is company’s first smartphone with dual rear cameras.
Nubia Z17 Mini Specifications
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 (652) Octa-Core 64 bit Processor
- Storage : 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Expandable upto up to 200GB
- Camera : 13MP Monochrome + 13MP RGB imx258 Sony RGB sensor+imx258 MONO sensor F2.2 Aperture with Sapphire Glass Protective Lens; 16MP Front Camera 80° Wide Angle F2.0 Aperture 5P Lens
- Display : 5.2 inch 1920×1080 Gorrila Glass
- Sensors : Electronic compass, G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor,Gyro-sensor
- Location : GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Operation System : nubia UI 4.0 （based on Android M）
- Battery : Non-removable 2950mAh typical Lithium-ion polymer battery
This is a dual-SIM smartphone that supports VoLTE connectivity. The Nubia Z17 mini comes with a USB type-C port for charging and data transfers and a fingerprint sensor located at the back.
Commenting on the Nubia Z17 Mini launch, Mr. Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said, “Nubia is committed to setting new performance standards with every product and inspire creative expression of India’s next generation. We are committed to drive and deliver changes in mobile photography across the globe and in India, with Nubia Z17 Mini we are raising the bar high for a mobile phone camera and are confident that users across India will accept and appreciate the device.”
Buy Nubia Z17 Mini
The Nubia Z17 Mini comes in Elegant Black, Gold Black, Champagne Gold and Red colour options in exclusive partnership with amazon at www.amazon.in from June 12th 2017 and is prioced at Rs. 19,999. Honor 6x offers a stiff competition to this device as the performance of Nobia Z17 mini is yet to be seen.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.