HMD Global has launched its first flagship smartphone under the Nokia brand, the Nokia 8 in India. The Nokia 8 comes with a powerful SOC, Dual cameras, premium design and a highly competitive pricing.
Nokia 8 Specifications
The Nokia 8 is a dual sim smartphone that runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. Nokia phones come with near stock Android and the company has promised Android Oreo update as well.
The Nokia 8 comes with a 5.3-inch QHD IPS display with 1440×2560 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Snapdragon latest 835 SoC along with 4GB DDR 4 RAM. The Nokia 8 is IP54 rated and is splash proof.
The Nokia 8 comes with a 13-megapixel dual camera setup on the back where one is a color sensor and the other one is a monochrome sensor for low light and black & white photography.
Here is the Nokia 8 Specifications summary
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 SoC with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB DDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgrade to Android O assured
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP primary camera with OIS + 13MP (Mono), ZEISS optics
- 13MP auto focus front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- Splashproof (IP54)
- 3.5mm headphone jack, 3 microphones, Nokia OZO 360° spatial surround sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB
- 3090mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Nokia 8 Price in India
The Nokia 8 will be available in Polished Blue, Tempered Blue and Steel colors. Another variant, Polished Copper, will be introduced a few weeks after the launch. The price of Nokia 8 in India is Rs. 36,999 which is very competitive given the hardware specifications it boasts.
Nokia 8 Price in India
The price of Nokia 8 in India is Rs. 36,999/-and as launch offer on Nokia 8 and Jio is offereing up to 100GB additional 4G data. An additional 10GB Jio 4G data with every recharge of Rs. 309 or above, limited to 10 recharges till August 31, 2018.
Nokia 8 consumers will also have access to special Nokia Mobile Care Concierge Service in 50 cities across the country. Nokia 8 consumers from these 50 cities can avail of Nokia Mobile Care services from the convenience of their homes.
Buy Nokia 8 in India
The Nokia 8 will be available to buy in India starting 14th October and will be available on online partners like Amazon and key mobile retail outlets across the country including Croma, Reliance, Sangeetha Mobiles, Poorvika, BigC (among others).
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.