Nextbit, the San-Francisco headquartered company which had recently launched its first phone in the is all set to enter the Indian market. Nextbit will launch Robin, its “cloud first” android based device in India around the end of this month.
Nextbit Robin backs up your data to the cloud when it is connected to Wi-FI hence, you would never run out of space on your device. The phone comes with 100GB of cloud storage free and users can buy more space in case required. Additionally, users get all the latest security and safety features including a fingerprint sensor.
Robin. No bad angles. pic.twitter.com/FvytBkmYiV
— Nextbit (@nextbitsys) April 14, 2016
Nextbit Robin specifications:
- 5.2″ IPS (1920×1080 pixels) display
- Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/ 100 GB online
- Android 6.0, Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with phase-detection AF and dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- USB Port-C port
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 3G HSPA+ 850/900/1800/1900/2100, LTE (class 4) 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28, Wi-Fi A/B/G/N/AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 2,680 mAh battery, quick charging
While the phone Nextbit Robin, is being sold in the US for $400, we will have to wait for the launch event to figure out the final price in India of this unique looking smartphone.