Chinese smartphone company Meizu is getting ready to launch their new device in India. It has been some time that the company has launched a phone in India and now it has posted a series of posts on its social media handles hinting towards the launch of Meizu M6 Note.
— MEIZU India (@Meizu_India) November 14, 2017
The Meizu M6 Note was launched in China in September and comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor. The Meizu M6 Note comes with the a dual camera setup on the back with a 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone quad-LED flash which sits flush in the antennae lines on the top and a secondary 5-megapixel rear camera to capture depth of field. While on the front the phone comes with a 16-megapixel camera for selfies.
The Meizu M6 Note comes with a metal unibody design and has a fingerprint sensor, mtouch 2.1, located on the front side on the phone, unlocks the phone in just 0.2 seconds. A 4000 mAh battery powers the phone and supports 18W fast charging as well.
Meizu M6 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone quad-LED flash, Sony IMX362/ Samsung 2L7 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 6P lens, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 4G voLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu M6 Note comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It has 2 variants based on the storage and are priced as below :
- 3GB RAM with 16GB storage version : 1099 yuan (US$ 165 / Rs. 10900 approx.)
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version : 1299 yuan (US$ 195 / Rs. 12,900 approx.)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version : 1699 yuan (US$ 255/ Rs. 16,900 approx.)
Meizu M6 Note Launch Date In India and Pricing
As per our sources, the Meizu M6 Note India launch will happen around the end of December. This is slightly surprising and dissappointing at the same time because almost all the phones now are coming with a new and updated 18:9 aspect ratio so launching a new phone in almost 2018 with a dated design may not be a great idea.
Also, the Meizu M6 Note India price is also not very clear however we expect the price to be very close to the Chinese variant or may be even leser as there are a lot of devices in the same segment that are offering great value for money. Stay tunes for more!
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.