LG Electronics has officially launched their latest smartphone the Stylus 2 Plus in India. The LG Stylus 2 Plus was first announced in April in Taiwan but got global availability in June. The LG Stylus 2 Plus has been priced at Rs. 24,450/$ 375. This phone has already become available in India via offline retail stores earlier this week.
“With the Stylus 2 Plus smartphone, we have taken the Stylus experience to a whole new level and that too at a very competitive price point. This smartphone started rolling out globally last month and is now ready to hit in India,” said Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India, in a statement.
On the specifications side, LG Stylus 2 Plus has a 5.7 inch full HD IPS Quantum display, 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 6.0 out of the box. It supports 4G VoLTE, making it future proof. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera, both with a LED flash.
It has a unique Pen Pop feature that toggles a pop-up menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner. Another feature Pen Keeper prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a pop-up message when the phone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bay is empty.
The phone is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery and supports 4G LTE, VoLTE, 3G, and 2G connectivity options. Some of the other connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and Micro-USB. It measures 155×79.6×7.4mm and weighs 145 grammes.
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Quantum display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon Processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD upto 200GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3,000mAh (removable) battery