Lenovo Z2 Plus has been officially launched in India at a very attractive price range making it the cheapest device running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor. Lenovo Z2 has been launched in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and another with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage.
Z2 comes from the Lenovo’s ZUK family which was crafted after Lenovo bought Motorola with Lenovo retaining its core team to create a new brand called ZUK.
The smartphone will be exclusively available via Amazon India from Sunday midnight, in Black and White color variants. Lenovo has priced the Z2 Plus very aggressively with the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant priced at Rs. 17,999 or US$ 269 and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 19,999 or US$ 299.
The Z2 Plus is a not a metal phone for a change. Lenovo has kept the phone very light in weight by using fiberglass build. Lenovo says “Fiberglass build makes the phone lighter and sturdier”. It comes in a very handy a 5-inch 1080P LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 441ppi, 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-LED flash, and electronic image stabilization (EIS). It sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It runs on near stock Android 6.0 out of the box and with a guaranteed update to Android 7.0 Nougat, The smartphone is powered by a 3500mAh battery with dual fast charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge the phone up to 80% in 1 hour. The phone comes with USB Type C connector and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and 4G. Sensors include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Lenovo Z2 Plus also comes with inbuilt U health app that keeps track of your step, distance and calories with the help of dedicated Pedometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and sensor processing unit of Snapdragon 820.
A fingerprint sensor is embedded in the home button. it’s a capacitive sensor and a physical button and allows users to program 7 different gestures and shortcuts into the Fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The smartphone will come with a premium Chrono Case Accessory with 5 different Chrono faces. Lenovo is bundling in a Matte Black Stealth Case worth Rs 699 with the phone.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.