Honor, the Huawei’s sub-brand, has launched the Honor Holly 4 Plus in India. After being launched in China a few months back, the budget Android phone from Honor makes its way to India.
Honor Holly 4 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, 4000 mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor located on the back. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor and runs on EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
On the optics side, the Honor Holly 4 Plus comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Honor Holly 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
“The success of the Holly series was so overwhelming that it encouraged us to continue making improved and revolutionary products. The Holly 4 Plus has been curated to meet the preferences of our consumers better” said Mr. P Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group India. He also added, “We have received an exemplary response in all our recent launches from the tech experts and our target audience. This is another offering from us with an aim to cater to the diverse Indian market and serve it in the best way possible.”
Honor Holly 4 Plus pricing and availability
The Honor Holly 4 Plus is priced at at Rs. 13,999 and will be available in Grey, Gold and Silver colors from 3rd November across all Honor partner stores across the country.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.