Huawei’s Honor yesterday launched the Honor 5C, successor to last year’s Honor 4C. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 10,999 (around $160) and will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart and HiHonor.com in its first flash sale on June 30, with registrations starting at 2pm Wednesday. It comes with a 15-month warranty, and screen replacement warranty for the first month.
Let us see what do we get for the price! Honor 5C comes with a metal unibody design metallic unibody design, a fast fingerprint sensor, 5.2-inch 1080p display and is powered by the Huawei’s in-house HiSilicon Kirin 650 octa-core processor. It comes with 16GB of internal storage and 2GB RAM.
The Honor 5C sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. It also sports an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture lens. It comes with a 3000 mAh battery with something called Smart Power 3.0 that, according to the phone maker, makes it the equivalent of 4000 mAh.
Want to buy Honor 5C in the first sale : Register here to purchase Honor 5C
Honor 5C is being launched with Android Marshmallow out of the box with Honor’s EMUI 4.1 skin on top and will be available in three colours i.e. Grey, Gold and Silver. Surprisingly it comes with a micro USB port while other devices have started adopting USB type C port. It has a hybrid dual sim that can support a sim and a memory card or two sims and no memory card.
Huawei Honor 5C specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.