Google’s flagship smartphone the Google Pixel 2 XL is now available in India beginning today, 15th November 2017. The phone is available in two colour options: Just Black, and Black & White.
Pixel 2 XL comes with full screen 6-inch QHD+ (2880×1440) pOLED 18:9 display with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor powers the phone, it comes in 2 varaints 64GB and 128 GB along with 4GB RAM. The phone uses an aluminium unibody with a hybrid coating, and is IP67 water and dust resistant. Addiotionally the phone comes with a full 2-year warranty (applicable to phones purchased in-country.)
Google Pixel 2 XL Specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ pOLED display with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB DDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash, OIS, EIS, f/1.8 aperture, laser + dual pixel phase detection, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust Resistant (IP67)
- Stereo front-firing speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3520mAh battery with fast charging
Buy Google Pixel 2 XL In India
To buy Pixel 2 XL in India, opne can simply visit Flipkart (online exclusive), and at Reliance Digital, Croma, Poorvika, Sangeetha Mobiles, Vijay Sales and numerous offline retail stores across India. Pixel 2 XL 64GB (Rs 73,000), and Pixel 2 XL 128GB (Rs 82,000) will be available in two color options: Just Black, and Black & White. Also there are attractive financing options from HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finance and other leading institutions available.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.