Fitbit has unveiled the Charge 2, the upgraded version of its most popular fitness tracker Fitbit Charge. In addition to heart rate monitoring, it now features an enhanced exercise experience, new health and fitness tools, the smart notifications you need most, and a new design with a larger display and interchangeable bands that easily let you go from a workout to a night out.
Also Read : Top 5 Smart Watches – For Smart Generation
Fitbit Charge 2 comes with a display four times larger than its predecessor and offers a personalised deep-breathing session called “Relax.” . It also comes with few nifty features like Multi-sport mode that can help you track specific workouts like runs, bike rides, weights and yoga etc. Interval workout mode and a Connected GPS also adds value to the new fitness tracker from Fitbit.
The Fitbit Charge 2 will be available in late September and will be sold online exclusively on Amazon India. Fitbit Charge 2 will be available for INR14,999 or $220 with a classic fitness band in black, blue, plum or teal. Other options are mentioned below:
- Classic fitness accessory bands in four colors, sold separately (INR2,999)
- Luxe premium leather accessory bands in blush pink, brown, and indigo (INR6,999)
- Special edition series in gunmetal and rose gold coming soon (INR16,999)
Fitbit Charge 2 Key Features
- OLED display
- Heart rate sensor
- All day activity tracking
- Auto sleep tracking
- SmartTrack that automatically recognises when you are doing exercises
- Up to 5 day battery life
- Multi sport tracking and connected GPS
- call, text and calendar alerts
- Cardio Fitness Level
- Guided breathing sessions
- Reminders to move
- Customizable watch faces
- Transform and accessorize using classic accessories, Luxe leather bands, special edition trackers.
- Wireless sync with iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Sweat, rain and splash proof (cannot be used while swimming or while in shower)
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.