Whatsapp has added a lot of new features like video calls, stories, etc. However, One feature that may never get implemented is managing multiple WhatsApp accounts on the single android phone. If you have an Android smartphone, then it is pretty obvious that you have two sims running at the same time. What do we do in case we need to use WhatsApp on the other number as well?
Well, there are multiple apps available that helps us to use dual WhatsApp on our Android device like parallel space app, 2 Line for WhatsApp, etc. and much more. But we are going to tell the best method ever, which lets you use 2 WhatsApp accounts on one Android device without any issues. This process doesn’t require root, so don’t worry about hacking your device.
What is GBWhatsapp
GBWhatsapp is the modded version of Official Whatsapp and package name is changed so it can’t replace official WhatsApp and will be able to install alongside with official WhatsApp. This app comes with lots of extra features too, like hide online status, hide second tick or first tick, etc. and much more. So Simply download and install this GBwhatsapp on your Android now from below available download link and enjoy it. This method can work on any Android device, which supports Whatsapp.
Features of GBWhatsapp
GBWhatsapp app comes with lots of features, which you can use on your Android device. Have a look at some of the standard features of GBWhatsApp now from below.
- Hide Last Seen, Online Status
- Post Status in 255 Characters, Default WhatsApp has a limit of 139 words
- Copy Some text from the entire message
- Copy Multiple Messages without date and name of the sender
- Hide Bluetick, First tick so no one will be able to know that you are online
- Send Up to 90 Images at once, instead of 10
- Share Larger size pictures and videos
- Lock Whatsapp Conversations without any Third-party app.
How to Use Dual Whatsapp Accounts on Android
If you want to know more about how can you use 2 Whatsapp accounts on your Android device with the help of GBWhatsapp, then you can simply follow below easy steps. We have listed step-by-step tutorial for this.
- Download and Install GBWhatsapp on your Android Device from here – Download GBWhatsapp
- After Download it, Simply Click on it and Start the installation process.
Note – Unknown Sources must be enabled on your device for using this app.
- After opening the app, just enter your Another number, which you want to use for 2nd / Dual Whatsapp.
- Verify the Mobile Number via OTP Code and you are done.
- You will see 2 Icons of Whatsapp on your App Drawer now. The first one will be official WhatsApp and second will be GBWhatsapp or Vice-Versa.
This simple process lets you use dual WhatsApp accounts on Single Android device. If you have any suggestions or questions related to this post, then simply comment below, We will try to answer your query ASAP. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned to this blog for more Whatsapp related tricks like this.
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.