The Reliance JioPhone was available for booking a couple of days back and almost the entire nation went into a frenzy to book the ultra-budget 4G phone. If you got lucky and were able to book the phone for your selves, let us see how you can check the JioPhone booking status.
The phone could be booked using the MyJioApp or the Jio.com website. Not surprisingly, all the official channels to pre-book JioPhone crashed within a few moments. The systems were just not able to take so many bookings in one go. A lot of users complained about getting various errors while attempting to book JioPhone online.
As of now, Reliance Jio is not accepting any further JioPhone pre-booking. The update on the site says,“THANK YOU INDIA! Millions have pre-booked the JioPhone. We will inform you when Pre-Booking resumes.“
However, if you’re still interested to be the first one to know when the pre-booking starts again, you can register here. All you need to provide is your contact details like name, email id, phone no., and pin code if you’re an individual and if you’re looking to buy JioPhone as a corporate, you need to select the Business option and need to provide information like Contact No, Company name, pin code, Pan No or GSTN number, Email id and phone number. The form also lets you choose the no. of units of JioPhone or JioFi required.
Check Your JioPhone Booking Status
People, who have already booked the phone have a couple of ways to check the status of JioPhone booking they’ve done. The official options are as under :
- The dedicated helpline for JioPhone Prebooking: You can call up the dedicated helpline set up by Reliance Jio to check the status of your JioPone booking. Helpline number for JioPhone Pre booking 1800 890 8900.
- MyJio App: You can get to know your JioPhone Booking status by clicking on “My Vouchers” tab in MyJio app.
In case you’re not getting a resolution, you can always get in touch with the Reliance Jio team over the social media. they are pretty responsive there too.
— Jitendra Soni (@jdsoni7) August 27, 2017
JioPhone specifications and Price
The Reliance JioPhone is the cheapest 4G phone in India and it offers Jio 4G data along with free calls across the nation along with free SMSes. It supports WiFI and NFC feature will be added in near future as advised by the company during the launch.
JioPhone costs virtually nothing as Reliance is taking a security deposit of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 500 at the time of booking of the phone and rest Rs.1000 at the delivery) which is refundable after 3 years. Hence the JioPhone will virtually cost nothing apart from the recharges that you do for making calls and using the Internet.
- 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core Spreadtrum SP9820A processor Mali-400 GPU / 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform (MSM8905) with Adreno 304 GPU
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- KAI OS
- Single nano SIM
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM, Torch light
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, USB 2.0
- 2000mAh battery with up to 12 hours talk time and 15 days standby
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.