India is rising exponentially in the recent years, and startups are contributing to this growth. When you can find a startup in every single field, how can legal sectors remain ignored? Although the legal sector may not have shined as much when compared to Tech startup alone are considered, there are some legal tech companies, that has emerged, to give you an effective legal system within a zone. With a combination of law and technology, these companies have made possible to provide you everything from the comfort of your home.
The Big Names!
How could these companies leave a mark? The innovative idea is the key here, which is same for every single startup or organization. Along with the skill, you need to have certain strategies, to rock in this technological world. So, what are these companies and what services do they provide? Take a look!
- MeetUrPro: The company provides services all in a package and based on your budget, you can select the ideal one. They offer an array of services, right starting from tax, incorporating a business, and every necessary transaction service related to property or business. Even, along with the taxation services, accounting is also taken care of. While they are available online, this makes it easy to approach them.
- MyAdvo: One of the brightest star in the legal-tech arena, MyAdvo has 6500+ lawyers that are spread across 200+ cities and 5 different countries, makes contacting any lawyer is very easy owing to their accessibility via phone, email, video calls. Even, those interested to contact personally can also go for this. Individuals can also post their queries, which will be answered within no time.
- IndiaFilings: If filing your returns or preparing any documents for your property is the concern, then this can be the ideal source for you. Even you can approach them for registering your company. They have become a very big name over the last few years with a trademark of about 900 filings and registering 400 companies.
- Vakilsearch: As the name indicates, this company helps you in carrying out every form of legal issues while at the same time helps in patent registrations too. You can either opt for an online or offline mode to contact them.
- iPleaders: They are a bit different from the rest and helps in providing legal education, tying up with National University of Juridical Sciences, which is based in Kolkata. With mass education, this company helps women, educating them about legal rights and enforcing methods.
Since the market is highly competitive, innovation is the key here, to provide an efficient, effective at the same time affordable services. A first of its kind event in the Legal-Tech domain, the LTF-2017 is slated to start from July 15 it will feature some of the cutting-edge technology companies in the legal space. Stay tuned as we bring in more exclusives news from the legal-tech domain in the coming few days.
Featured image credits: Tech Crunch
Stay updated with the latest Tech News
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.